Institute of Pharmaceutical Management [IPM] - an autonomous training institute established in 2007.
- Training programmes
- GMP compliance
- Regulatory consultancy
- Ms. Anagha Maharao- Managing director
- Dr. Chintamani Bapat: Associate
- Ms. Sheetal Mohidekar- Manager
- Mr. Vidyesh Maharao- Director, Administration
Senior industry associates [Subject matter experts] have helped to record the e-learning sessions on various topics. These topics are explained with moderate pace, intervened with examples and considering that participants are from different pharma departments with varied experience. The course satisfies freshers as well as experienced candidates. The lectures will benefit you to gain profound knowledge in your area of interest.
- Introduction of Online training modules: Received an excellent response to our E-learning courses.
- Have been conducting Regulatory Affairs courses at Borivali, Dombivli and Vashi since 2007
- Advanz Pharma former 'Concordia International' sponsored its employees for pursuing IPM courses
- Astrazeneca, Bangalore sponsored its team of employees for pursuing RA course.
- National Drug Authority, Uganda (Africa) sponsored 2 batches of drug inspectors to attend 12 days training at IPM, Mumbai centre on the topic - Review of DMF as per EU guidelines. [1st batch completed in January 2019, 2nd batch in September 2019]. Received feedback: Program exceeded our expectations
- National and international enrollments from Spain, New York, UK, Japan, South Africa, Vietnam, Oman, Dubai, Bangladesh, Johannesburg, Australia, Armenia, Hong Kong
- Participants are directors, consultants, corporate heads, general managers, team leaders, executives, officers and fresh graduates/post-graduates
- Students placed in renowned companies after completion of courses
- Completed courses on QC, QA, Analytical data review, Patents Laws & International Business